Liz is a fully qualified professional hypnotherapist, hypnoanalyst and Thrive practitioner who, prior to her return to Australia, was working full-time in a busy practice at her private clinic in London. She has been a therapist now for over 14 years, treating people across a wide range of issues including fears, phobias, anxiety and stopping smoking. Her speciality is in the successful treatment of depression, emetophobia and bulimia. She is also a licensed Hypno-Band practitioner.
Liz is now living back in Australia bringing with her many skills that up to now haven't been readily available in Melbourne.
She is also a specialist in the Thrive programme, an amazing therapy that allows people to permanently resolve a wide range of issues such as fears and phobias, sexual problems and other anxiety based problems.
Liz is highly trained and has always sought to constantly update her knowledge and hypnotherapy skills by attending seminars and residential training courses.
She is a full member of NRAH in the United Kingdom - the National Association of Advanced Hypnotherapists - and abides by their very strict code of practice and ethics. Members of this organisation must continue to update their skills and technique with Continuing Professional Development (CPD) on an ongoing basis.
Liz is also a member of the Australian Hypnotherapists' Association. She also holds a current Police clearance. Liz has a Provider Number and this means that depending on your health insurance provider you may be able to claim for your treatment. Cover varies so do check with your provider first.
Qualifications and training
- Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- Licensed Trainer in Meridian Therapies
- Licensed Fertility2Birth Hypno-Birthing Practitioner
- Licensed Hypno-Band Practitioner
- Enhanced Analysis & Bodily Healing through Holistic Hypnotherapy
- Licensed Trainer in Thrive Programme
Residential courses and seminars attended include:
- Easy Smoking Cessation programme (with Rob Kelly)
- Medical Hypnotherapy & Pain Management
- Treating Children with the Blowaway Technique
- Hypnotherapy Masterclass
- Assessing Clients and understanding Personality Disorders
- Secrets of Successful Hypnoanalysis
- Advanced Hypnoanalytical Techniques and Free Association
- Understanding Sexual Offending and Treating Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Successful Session Management
- Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Psychology of Peak Performance
- Holistic Hypnotherapy
- Changing Limiting Beliefs
Why choose me as your therapist?
- I am a caring person who will treat you with the utmost respect
- I will help you feel relaxed and comfortable
- I offer a free initial consultation so you can decide if I am the right person for you
- I am highly trained in many therapies so your sessions can be personalised to meet your particular symptoms and needs
- You will learn how your mind works which then allows you to make the positive changes you desire
- Your privacy and confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Registered Provider Number CM 0611470